The essay is point wise.
1.I read in the St. Peter School, Mirabai Road Durgapur.
2. Mr. X is our principal and Mrs Y is our vice principal.
3. It is situated in the heart of X(Your choice) city.
4. It is far away from the dust, noise and smoke of the city.
5. Near the gate there are two small gardens in which there are grassy lawns, flower beds, fruits trees and a beautiful fountain.
6. Our school has two science labs, a big library and a reading room. The library is full of books on all subjects. Every student can borrow books from the library.
7. There are fifty seven teachers in the school. They are all highly qualified.
8. They all work hard in teaching us. They help the students in all possible way.
9. They also take care of our health and character.
10. The Principal of our school keeps the school compound clean and tidy. He is a man of character.
11. He does not allow students to attend school in dirty clothes. His morning talks, after the school prayer, are very impressive. He believes in action.
12. We are taught honesty, industry and truthfulness by him. Hence our school students are obedient, well behaved and mannerly.
13. The best thing in the school is the arrangement of games, debates and scouting.
14. Every student has to take part on debates every Saturday.