Aug 14, 2011
Scene at next bus-stop
The journey was not long. It was quite short. By now our bus had reached the stop at Panth Hospital. Here many people got down, while many others boarded the bus. As usual the bus moved on. An old lady began to feel giddy. She requested a collegiate to giver her seat he was sitting on. The proud student refused flatly. This was bad enough. Ladies should be shown respect. But then young ladies should also be considerate to old and sick men.
At the Ajmeri gate three passengers got down. They paid the bus fare. The dishonest conductor did not issue tickets to them. I got the chance to rebuke the conductor. I said, “Conductor, you have not given tickets to the villagers”. With these words I rang the bell. The bus stopped. I called the villagers to come back. The conductor was perplexed. Some other people rebuked him for his dishonesty. He felt shame. He issued the tickets at once.
The bus was now running in New Delhi. My destination was not very far. At Minto Road the driver applied the brake suddenly. He wanted to avoid a cyclist. All the passengers received a jolt. My head struck against a lady’s who cursed me. I said nothing and kept quite. When the conductor announced ‘Odeon’. I got down.
Labels: Journey By Bus
- Republic Day of India Essay for Kids and for Class 1 , 2
- Winter Season Essay For Class 1 | 2 | 3
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- 453 words Essay on Winter Vacation for Class 5
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- Essay On Winter Vacation for Grade 2
---- Featured Essay
By Akbar Ali: 352 Words +joe esteves Let us first watch republic day photo gallery . Republic means State in whi...