Sep 26, 2011
Essay On Key Features of Lokpla Bill
This passage will be taken for the essay hints for Key features of lokpal bill. Many of the students and competitors mingle here and there to get the proper information about some subject like this.You need not to worry. We are here for you. Here I am giving you the key features of lokpal bill which is very important in this year 2011. Because due to the movement of Anna Hazare , it has become the big issue and an important subject for the competitive examination.
Some important features of the proposed bill are:
1.To establish a central government anti-corruption institution called Lokpal, supported by Lokayukta at the state level.
2. The Lokpal will be supervised by the Cabinet Secretary and the Election Commission just like Supreme Court and Cabinet Secretariat. As a result, it will be completely independent of the government and free from ministerial influence in its investigations.
3. Members will be appointed by judges, Indian Administrative Service officers with a clean record, private citizens and constitutional authorities through a transparent and participatory process.
4. A selection committee will invite short-listed candidates for interviews, videorecordings of which will thereafter be made public.
5.Every month on its website, the Lokayukta will publish a list of cases dealt with, brief details of each, their outcome and any action taken or proposed. It will also publish lists of all cases received by the Lokayukta during the previous month, cases dealt with and those which are pending.
6.Investigations of each case must be completed in one year. Any resulting trials should be concluded in the following year, giving a total maximum process time of two years.
7.Losses caused to the government by a corrupt individual will be recovered at the time of conviction.
8. Government officework required by a citizen that is not completed within a prescribed time period will result in Lokpal imposing financial penalties on those responsible, which will then be given as compensation to the complainant.
9. Complaints against any officer of Lokpal will be investigated and completed within a month and, if found to be substantive, will result in the officer being dismissed within two months.
10. The existing anti-corruption agencies (CVC, departmental vigilance and the anti-corruption branch of the CBI) will be merged into Lokpal which will have complete power and authority to independently investigate and prosecute any officer, judge or politician.
Whistleblowers who alert the agency to potential corruption cases will also be provided with protection by it.
Labels: Lokpal bill Essay
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- 20 lines 'My Home' Essay for Class 1 , 2| Pointwise
- My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
- Earth Day Essay | April 22 | Class ,Std 4,5,6,7,8,9,10
- Summer Vacation Essay | How I Spend My Summer Vacation
- Essay on My new Class | for std 3 | 202 Words
---- Featured Essay
Total words-557 This essay on Earth day can be modified for class 4 to classs 10. So do it as per your requirement. This is best for cl...
Recent Essays Submission
Recent topic will be posted only when any innovative topic submission will be received from the 'Essay Submit Form'