What can be done by online banking:
System needed for internet banking (My recommendation as per my experience):
SECURITy DETAIL :
IntroductionThere are many things to know about the Internet banking system, especially if you are just now wanting to get involved with online internet banking system.
- Money transfer from one account to another account of same bank.
- Money transfer from one account of a bank to another account of other bank. This is also known as NEFT OR RTGS .
- Rail ticket booking on www.irctc.co.in
- Equity (Share), mutual fund, and IPO purchasing.
- Hotel booking.
- Online PPF deposit electronically if the PPF account is in the same branch.
- Fixed Deposit , Recurring deposit, Term Deposit, Demand Draft making can be controlled with your finger tips round the clock.
- Account statement checking round the clock.
- Mobile recharging. Prepaid or Postpaid.
- Insurance premium payment.
- Status of the insurance can be viewed any time round the clock.
- Electronic product like music , ebooks etc can be bought .
- NSTSE (National Science Talent Search Examination ) form filling and its payment can be done in a minute.
- Job form filling and its payment if any.
- Tax payment.
- News paper advertising payment.
- A computer.
- Internet connectivity.
- Original Operating System.( e.g. XP PROFESIONAL ).
- Original Antivirus, Not a free version.
- Tell no one your password or other confidential information unless you are sure of their identity. Hackers sometimes impersonate technical support workers or others over the phone to obtain private information
- Keep your password out of plain sight in your work area.It is better to maintain password in a diary.
- I use Keepass (http://keepass.info/) software a freeware to control my all passwords with a master passwords.
- Select a password that is hard to guess; avoid social security numbers, birth dates, PINs, or other obvious choices.
- Never use your banking in cyber café, unless you know the machine physically and electronically.
- Don’t allow all to use your computer. Make your computer personal if you use internet banking.
- When your computer prompt to save password. Never give “yes” option. Always opt for “NO” or “NEVER”.
- Make sure your browser supports secure transactions using up-to-date security features like encryption.
- Take advantage of security and virus protection software that protects your computer from intrusion. (Intrution means act of coming uninvited or unwanted.)
- When you walk away from your PC, turn it off, or turn on the screensaver password feature.
Keywords:online banking, rbc online banking, online bank, bank accounts, online savings account, online bank account, us bank.