Students have a lot of duties to their teachers. These duties towards teachers should be followed and practiced by other. Student should have due respect for his teachers. He must have profound regards for them. He should obey the advise given by his teachers. He also should follow these regularly. When teachers teach in the class the students should be attentive and silent. The lecture of the teacher should be listened carefully. It is because what ever teacher speaks in the class is a learning for a students. The students should also be interactive in the class. He should also ask question regarding the subject of lecture. Student should also have belief and trust on teachers. Teachers are the best guardian after parents. So students must have great respect and faith in teachers and must show good performance in the examination.
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Diwali Festival Essay for class or Grade 2
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- My Aim in Life to be a Doctor Essay | Class 5
- Essay on Diwali for Class 4
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- Essay on Good Manners | Good Habits
---- Featured Essay
Let before starting, first we see few photographs of Diwali cards , Diwali greetings cards and 'eco friendly diwali' images to f...
Recent Essays Submission
On 28/06/2016 Sanib submitted theee essays on Tea,