Never be unknown to your neighbours. That means keep talking occasionally when you meet with them. It is because our neighbours will understand us if we introduce ourselves to our neighbours. We should greet our neighbours always when we meet with them. This enhances one's reputation among neighbour. Always be forward for helping your neighbours. Never show ego to neighbours. We should always live at bottom status of human beings. Never turn down neighbour’s feeling. This will reduce gap with neighbours. Spare time for them. It is like a small emi which will give high return at the time of need. Never make any argument or bad comments about neighbours, because it will reach ultimately up to the neighbours. Then he will create a negative sense against you. Keep proactive, soft and cheerful behavior with neighbours. All these are the good sign of neighbour. We should be careful about our neighbours.
- Diwali Festival Essay for class or Grade 2
- Essay on Diwali for Class 4
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- My Aim in Life to be a Doctor Essay | Class 5
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
---- Featured Essay
Let before starting, first we see few photographs of Diwali cards , Diwali greetings cards and 'eco friendly diwali' images to f...
Recent Essays Submission
On 28/06/2016 Sanib submitted theee essays on Tea,