Dec 1, 2011
Essay on Swimming For class 1, 2, 3
Swimming is movement through water using our limbs. Swimming is an activity that can be both useful and recreational. Its primary uses are bathing, cooling, fishing, recreation, exercise, and sport.
Swimming is almost the finest form of exercise. It is the great exercise in water. It is the most natural of all physical exercises.
Swimming is considered to be the best form of exercise. In swimming all the limbs of the body are used. It refreshes our body and mind. Swimming can build strong muscles, and make us physically fit. It also gives us great pleasure. Swimming is very pleasing and refreshing to have a bath on hot summer days. Swimming can also save us from dangers in rivers and seas.
The most common purposes for swimming are recreation, exercise, and athletic training. Recreational swimming is a good way to relax, while enjoying a full-body workout.
Swimming is an excellent form of exercise. Because the density of the human body is very similar to that of water, the water supports the body and less stress is therefore placed on joints and bones.
Now a days the youngsters are showing great interest in swimming.
Labels: Essay on Swimming
- Republic Day of India Essay for Kids and for Class 1 , 2
- Winter Season Essay For Class 1 | 2 | 3
- 453 words Essay on Winter Vacation for Class 5
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- Essay On Winter Vacation for Grade 2
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
---- Featured Essay
By Akbar Ali: 352 Words +joe esteves Let us first watch republic day photo gallery . Republic means State in whi...