Sep 18, 2012
148 Words Essay on Discipline for Class 1
No nation can be great unless its people are disciplined. Discipline in life leads to success. No country school college or home can function without discipline. Thus it is necessary in all walks of life. There is discipline in our house. Everything goes on smoothly. Children obey their parents. There is perfect place in the house. In a classroom no teacher can teach his or her students, if there is no discipline. It is for the class to maintain discipline. One learns discipline first at home and then in the school. To conduct the assembly successfully all students must remain disciplined. An indisciplined army is unmanageable.. It will suffer defeat in the battle field; whereas disciplined army fight with unity and come out victorious. In fact disciplined is essential everywhere. In its absence there will be disorder and confusion in any system. It is the key to success.
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Short Essay on MAHATMA GANDHI For Class std 3 (295 Words) | 'M.K. Gandhi' or 'Bapu'
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- My Aim in Life to be a Doctor Essay | Class 5
- Summer Vacation Essay | How I Spend My Summer Vacation
- My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
---- Featured Essay
Total-- 863 Words Mahatma Gandhi was a great leader to the people and his life became a message to the world. The messag...
Recent Essays Submission
On 28/06/2016 Sanib submitted theee essays on Tea,