Sep 18, 2012
148 Words Essay on Discipline for Class 1
No nation can be great unless its people are disciplined. Discipline in life leads to success. No country school college or home can function without discipline. Thus it is necessary in all walks of life. There is discipline in our house. Everything goes on smoothly. Children obey their parents. There is perfect place in the house. In a classroom no teacher can teach his or her students, if there is no discipline. It is for the class to maintain discipline. One learns discipline first at home and then in the school. To conduct the assembly successfully all students must remain disciplined. An indisciplined army is unmanageable.. It will suffer defeat in the battle field; whereas disciplined army fight with unity and come out victorious. In fact disciplined is essential everywhere. In its absence there will be disorder and confusion in any system. It is the key to success.
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Essay on Demonitization ( नोट बंदी) in India
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- Holi Essay For School Kids , Class (std) 1,2,3,4 | Pointwise
- My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
- 20 lines 'My Home' Essay for Class 1 , 2| Pointwise
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
---- Featured Essay
Importance of water is much more for all living things. Many people now a days are facing water issues in various part of the many countri...
Recent Essays Submission
Recent topic will be posted only when any innovative topic submission will be received from the 'Essay Submit Form'