Sep 18, 2012
148 Words Essay on Discipline for Class 1
No nation can be great unless its people are disciplined. Discipline in life leads to success. No country school college or home can function without discipline. Thus it is necessary in all walks of life. There is discipline in our house. Everything goes on smoothly. Children obey their parents. There is perfect place in the house. In a classroom no teacher can teach his or her students, if there is no discipline. It is for the class to maintain discipline. One learns discipline first at home and then in the school. To conduct the assembly successfully all students must remain disciplined. An indisciplined army is unmanageable.. It will suffer defeat in the battle field; whereas disciplined army fight with unity and come out victorious. In fact disciplined is essential everywhere. In its absence there will be disorder and confusion in any system. It is the key to success.
- Republic Day of India Essay for Kids and for Class 1 , 2
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- Winter Season Essay For Class 1 | 2 | 3
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- 453 words Essay on Winter Vacation for Class 5
- Essay on Demonitization ( नोट बंदी) in India
---- Featured Essay
By Akbar Ali: 352 Words +joe esteves Let us first watch republic day photo gallery . Republic means State in whi...