Sep 18, 2012
148 Words Essay on Discipline for Class 1
No nation can be great unless its people are disciplined. Discipline in life leads to success. No country school college or home can function without discipline. Thus it is necessary in all walks of life. There is discipline in our house. Everything goes on smoothly. Children obey their parents. There is perfect place in the house. In a classroom no teacher can teach his or her students, if there is no discipline. It is for the class to maintain discipline. One learns discipline first at home and then in the school. To conduct the assembly successfully all students must remain disciplined. An indisciplined army is unmanageable.. It will suffer defeat in the battle field; whereas disciplined army fight with unity and come out victorious. In fact disciplined is essential everywhere. In its absence there will be disorder and confusion in any system. It is the key to success.
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- 20 lines 'My Home' Essay for Class 1 , 2| Pointwise
- My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
- Earth Day Essay | April 22 | Class ,Std 4,5,6,7,8,9,10
- Summer Vacation Essay | How I Spend My Summer Vacation
- Essay on My new Class | for std 3 | 202 Words
---- Featured Essay
Total words-557 This essay on Earth day can be modified for class 4 to classs 10. So do it as per your requirement. This is best for cl...
Recent Essays Submission
Recent topic will be posted only when any innovative topic submission will be received from the 'Essay Submit Form'