Diwali is the festival of lamps. It is the famous festival of India. Diwali is also known as Deepavali. It is the most famous festival in north India. Diwali falls in the month of October. But exact date varies from year to year. Diwali is the home coming of Lord Rama after defeating the demon king Ravna. People wear new dresses. Gifts are given and taken. Children buy firecrackers. They also help their parent to decorate the house with lights and Diyas ( in Hindi script दिया ). This Diwali we enjoyed car travelling to see the evening lighting decoration. My mother cooked delicious food.To get more points on diwali Go here-Diwali Essay for class 4.
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Diwali Festival Essay for class or Grade 2
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- My Aim in Life to be a Doctor Essay | Class 5
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- Essay on Diwali for Class 4
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- Essay on Good Manners | Good Habits
---- Featured Essay
Let before starting, first we see few photographs of Diwali cards , Diwali greetings cards and 'eco friendly diwali' images to f...
Recent Essays Submission
On 28/06/2016 Sanib submitted theee essays on Tea,