Mar 30, 2014
My Ideal Teacher Essay for std or Class 4
(174 Words) Shri T. K. Roy is an ideal teacher. He is smart and energetic. He is very punctual and regular in his duty. He believes in simple living and high thinking. He wears a Dhoti and a Kurta and puts on a Gandhi cap. He is always gentle and polite in his behaviour with the students and his colleagues. He always reads in his leisure. He is regarded to be the most learned teacher. At any moment he can speak on any topic because he has very good presence of mind. He always speaks in an impressive and interesting manner. Though polite and humble, he is a strong disciplinarian. He can never allow a mischievous act go unnoticed. He does not believe in the discipline of the stick. He has won his students by love and affection. His teaching is both interesting and effective. His expression and diction is very clear. He presents even the most difficult topics in the simplest manner. He is respected by his students and honoured by the people at large.
Keywords:essay for teacher, essay about my best teacher, essay help, qualities of a good teacher essay, essay for free, free for teachers.
- Republic Day of India Essay for Kids and for Class 1 , 2
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- Winter Season Essay For Class 1 | 2 | 3
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- 453 words Essay on Winter Vacation for Class 5
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- Essay on Demonitization ( नोट बंदी) in India
---- Featured Essay
By Akbar Ali: 352 Words +joe esteves Let us first watch republic day photo gallery . Republic means State in whi...