(212 words) All of us work most of the time to earn our daily wages and yet we have a time at our disposal with full freedom to spend as we like. This time is leisure time for rest. Leisure is necessary for every living being, name, for non living objects also for recreational activities. Shri Jagdish Chandra Bose, the great scientist of India had demonstrated and prove that metals such as steel used in scissors and machineries are subject to fagtigue, and regain efficiency by periodic test. So we see that everything in this world requires rest. As we need food for body so also we need leisure for the same purpose. We enjoy our leisure time in various ways. Students may spend their leisure time with sight seeing or by making leisure tours (trips) to any place of importance. They can have recourse to any other outdoor game. A worker who does physical labour, can find pleasure and relief in a game of chess or ludo or going to a book or chatting with his friends. We can also arrange a leisure programmes as per our hobby. Leisure makes the mind fresh and gives it energy to do work with new zeal. Leisure properly utilised adds strength to the mind as fuel.
- Diwali Festival Essay for class or Grade 2
- Essay on Diwali for Class 4
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- My Aim in Life to be a Doctor Essay | Class 5
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
---- Featured Essay
Let before starting, first we see few photographs of Diwali cards , Diwali greetings cards and 'eco friendly diwali' images to f...
Recent Essays Submission
On 28/06/2016 Sanib submitted theee essays on Tea,