(212 words) All of us work most of the time to earn our daily wages and yet we have a time at our disposal with full freedom to spend as we like. This time is leisure time for rest. Leisure is necessary for every living being, name, for non living objects also for recreational activities. Shri Jagdish Chandra Bose, the great scientist of India had demonstrated and prove that metals such as steel used in scissors and machineries are subject to fagtigue, and regain efficiency by periodic test. So we see that everything in this world requires rest. As we need food for body so also we need leisure for the same purpose. We enjoy our leisure time in various ways. Students may spend their leisure time with sight seeing or by making leisure tours (trips) to any place of importance. They can have recourse to any other outdoor game. A worker who does physical labour, can find pleasure and relief in a game of chess or ludo or going to a book or chatting with his friends. We can also arrange a leisure programmes as per our hobby. Leisure makes the mind fresh and gives it energy to do work with new zeal. Leisure properly utilised adds strength to the mind as fuel.
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Holi Essay For School Kids , Class (std) 1,2,3,4 | Pointwise
- Essay on Demonitization ( नोट बंदी) in India
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- 20 lines 'My Home' Essay for Class 1 , 2| Pointwise
- My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
---- Featured Essay
It is said that "In order to fulfill your dreams you need to wake up". Having an aim or a goal in your life is very important be...
Recent Essays Submission
On 1/28/2017 23:57:34 Sawai from India submitted very good essay topics on 1 Internet
3 Digital india
6 surgical strick
Thanks Sawai for submitting these good topics. These topics will be written one by one.