- We have a small lawn in front of our house.
- I have laid my flower garden.
- I have grown seasonal flower having varieties of beautiful bright colours and sweet smell.
- When I move in my garden I think that I am in a fairy land.
- When the flower toss in the air I think they are calling me to play with them.
- It is great joy to me to take care of my plants myself.
- In my leisure I sit in my garden and watch the flowers.
- They refresh my mind soothe my eyes and I feel glad and happy.
- My house looks very beautiful for my small garden.
- It gives me such a good feeling that I suggest everybody to have a garden at his or her house.
Jun 17, 2011
My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
- Diwali Festival Essay for class or Grade 2
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Essay on Diwali for Class 4
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- My Aim in Life to be a Doctor Essay | Class 5
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- Essay on Good Manners | Good Habits
---- Featured Essay
Let before starting, first we see few photographs of Diwali cards , Diwali greetings cards and 'eco friendly diwali' images to f...
Recent Essays Submission
On 28/06/2016 Sanib submitted theee essays on Tea,