- We have a small lawn in front of our house.
- I have laid my flower garden.
- I have grown seasonal flower having varieties of beautiful bright colours and sweet smell.
- When I move in my garden I think that I am in a fairy land.
- When the flower toss in the air I think they are calling me to play with them.
- It is great joy to me to take care of my plants myself.
- In my leisure I sit in my garden and watch the flowers.
- They refresh my mind soothe my eyes and I feel glad and happy.
- My house looks very beautiful for my small garden.
- It gives me such a good feeling that I suggest everybody to have a garden at his or her house.
Jun 17, 2011
My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
- Janmashtami Essay, Krishna Jayanti | For Class 2,3,4,5,6| In English
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- Earth Day Essay | April 22 | Class ,Std 4,5,6,7,8,9,10
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- Rainy Day Essay For Kids | Class 1, 2 | School Essay
- My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
---- Featured Essay
Total Words-306 Krishna Janmashtami also known as Krishnashtami. In Utter Pradesh it is also called Ashtami. Janmashtami, is a Hindu ...
Recent Essays Submission
On 28/06/2016 Sanib submitted theee essays on Tea,