Aug 14, 2011
An incident inside the bus essay
I waited anxiously for my turn but in vain. I also joined those who were struggling on door of the bus. With a great difficulty I also got my chance to get into the bus. I got a seat. Hardly had I sat on the seat when I saw a very old man standing near me. He looked very sad. I looked at him. I got up out of respect to offer my seat to him. But to my great surprise I saw a fashionable young lady rushing towards me. She pressed herself into the seat. The poor old man looked at he helplessly. He had to keep standing near the seat. The lady felt no shame. She kept on looking at the old man shamelessly. I feel very annoyed at her strange behavior.
Passenger in the Bus:
The passengers inside the bus were talking loudly. Some were talking about politics. Some were talking of soaring prices of things. Others were discussion their personal problems. The ladies were discussing their domestic problems. The family quarrels were the subject of their talk. I was looking outside to forget the incident.
Labels: Journey By Bus
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Winter Season Essay For Class 1 | 2 | 3
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- My Aim in Life to be a Doctor Essay | Class 5
- Essay on Good Manners | Good Habits
---- Featured Essay
Life as we know it is not a bed of roses, there are many hardships faced. The extremist says that we are thrown into this life, without be...