All readers are requested to modify this Holi (Holi festival of colors) essay according to class of their student/son/daughter.
The essay is written point wise. It is also tried to keep the essay simple so that lower class(standard/std) students could memorize it easily.
- 1. Holi is the festival of colours.
- 2. It is celebrated in the month of Falgun (Hindi month).
- 3. It is celebrated mainly in north part of India.
- 4. It is the festival of Hindus.
- 5. Holi brings feeling of love and fraternity.
- 6. Children spray colours to each other.
- 7. Everybody handshake with each other.
- 8. Religious songs (Fagua) are also sung with musical instruments like Dholsk and Kirtal.
- 9. Holi omits and erases long lasting mental friction of people.
- 10. Holika Dahan happen before a day of Holi.