All readers are requested to modify this Holi (Holi festival of colors) essay according to class of their student/son/daughter. The essay is written point wise. It is also tried to keep the essay simple so that lower class(standard/std) students could memorize it easily.
1. Holi is the festival of colours.
2. It is celebrated in the month of Falgun (Hindi month).
3. It is celebrated mainly in north part of India.
4. It is the festival of Hindus.
5. Holi brings feeling of love and fraternity.
6. Children spray colours to each other.
7. Everybody handshake with each other.
8. Religious songs (Fagua) are also sung with musical instruments like Dholsk and Kirtal.
9. Holi omits and erases long lasting mental friction of people.
10. Holika Dahan happen before a day of Holi.