Nov 15, 2011
How to Write Effective Essay | Effective English Writing
How to write an effective essay. It is so important for the student who starts writing any article or essay in English.
Start with an introduction. Use a quote on your topic, to "hook" your readers. Draw them into the subject of your essay. Make it interesting. Peak their curiosity and they'll want to keep reading.
Write a topic sentence to begin each paragraph in the body of the essay. Include four to six supportive sentences and a transitional sentence to close your paragraph. This ensures that your subject is fully explained. Create interest using a variety of simple, compound and complex sentences.
Summarize your ideas in the closing paragraph. Restate the goal of your thesis statement. Conclude with another quote, rhetorical question or phrase to add emphasis.
Correct All Grammar Errors And Enhance Your Writing.
Correct all the mistakes in your essay.
Labels: Effective English Essay
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Winter Season Essay For Class 1 | 2 | 3
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- My Aim in Life to be a Doctor Essay | Class 5
- Essay on Good Manners | Good Habits
- My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
---- Featured Essay
Life as we know it is not a bed of roses, there are many hardships faced. The extremist says that we are thrown into this life, without be...