By Akbar Ali: 352 Words +joe esteves Let us first watch republic day photo gallery.
Republic means State in which supreme power is held by the people or their elected representatives. This is quite critical explanation for class 1 students. So here I am explaining the title "Republic Day of India". It means the day on which India implemented its ruling power.
26 January is celebrated as Republic Day in India. It is the most important day for India as it constructed constitution came into force on 26th January 1950 . Thus India became truly sovereign country. India became totally republic on this date. Students of Class 1 are advised to sort out simple points from this content.
Point Wise essay on Republic Day of India :
- India became republic on 26th January 1950.
- Republic means self ruled nation.
- Republic day honors the date on which constitution of India came into force.
- The constitution of India was approved by Constituent Assembly of India.
- This day was chosen to honor the day PURNA SWARAJ.
- Purna Swaraj was declared on 26 January 1930 in Lahore.
- A committee was appointed to make draft of permanent constitution on 28 August 1947.
- B R Ambedkar was the chairman of this committee.
- First a draft of the constitution was prepared by the committee .
- The committee submitted the draft to the assembly on 4 November 1947.
- This Assembly conducted open public session for 166 days.
- It took almost three years (2 years 11 months and 18 days ) to complete final draft of constitution.
- 308 members signed on the two copies of the constitution (one in English and another in Hindi).
- It is the longest constitution in the world.
- At that time the constitution had 395 articles, 22 parts and 8 schedules.
- Dr B.R. Ambedkar is widely regarded as the father of the Indian Constitution.
- The Republic day is celebrated at Rajpath in New Delhi.
- The celebration takes place in front of President .
- The governors also unfurl the Indian flag in their respective state capitals.
- All states show their main dance or cultural arts on Rajpath in New Delhi.
- Military parade and activities are very important parts of the celebration.
- It is one of three national holiday in India.
- We must watch this sow to know the current scenario of the country, its achievements, mission and vision.
- Students; being the highest resources of the country; must be taught about the values and importance of Republic day.
- It is because these youngster will carve the path of national mission in the future and thus they must be well informed about the set goal, suggested every year by the president of India.