- Animals are living things like us.
- They eat food , play , run and hunt.
- We categorise animals into domestic animal and wild animal .
- By birth we are also an animal but we are superior to other animal in many ways.
- Animals have their homes like us.
- It also maintains family.
- Few animals are very beautiful but few are not.
- Different animals have different voice.
- Cow, Buffalo, Goat, hen and dog are more important to human beings.
- when there were no machines , the bull were life line of our agriculture.
- There are mainly two types of animals herbivorous and carnivorous.
- Herbivorous animals eat plant and carnivorous animals eat flesh.
- Animals are suffering much from many human caused problems.
- Injections are used to suck more milk from the body of cows.
- This must be treated as illegal work in our system.
- The male calf is forced to death as they have not much advantage for milkmen.
- Milkmen are using plastic can on the mouth of calf to stop them from feeding.
- This is very inhuman in nature and I feel very much sad for this.
- I deny to take milk due to this reason.
- Animals are very much affected negatively from human treatment.
- Human beings are giving excuse in the name of business./li>
- Forests are the ideal home for many animals and these are vanishing.
- I request our government to take action against bad treatment against animals
Apr 10, 2015
Essay on Animals for class 1 | Pointwise
- Diwali Festival Essay for class or Grade 2
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Essay on Diwali for Class 4
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- My Aim in Life to be a Doctor Essay | Class 5
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
- Essay on Good Manners | Good Habits
---- Featured Essay
Let before starting, first we see few photographs of Diwali cards , Diwali greetings cards and 'eco friendly diwali' images to f...
Recent Essays Submission
On 28/06/2016 Sanib submitted theee essays on Tea,