- Animals are living things like us.
- They eat food , play , run and hunt.
- We categorise animals into domestic animal and wild animal .
- By birth we are also an animal but we are superior to other animal in many ways.
- Animals have their homes like us.
- It also maintains family.
- Few animals are very beautiful but few are not.
- Different animals have different voice.
- Cow, Buffalo, Goat, hen and dog are more important to human beings.
- when there were no machines , the bull were life line of our agriculture.
- There are mainly two types of animals herbivorous and carnivorous.
- Herbivorous animals eat plant and carnivorous animals eat flesh.
- Animals are suffering much from many human caused problems.
- Injections are used to suck more milk from the body of cows.
- This must be treated as illegal work in our system.
- The male calf is forced to death as they have not much advantage for milkmen.
- Milkmen are using plastic can on the mouth of calf to stop them from feeding.
- This is very inhuman in nature and I feel very much sad for this.
- I deny to take milk due to this reason.
- Animals are very much affected negatively from human treatment.
- Human beings are giving excuse in the name of business./li>
- Forests are the ideal home for many animals and these are vanishing.
- I request our government to take action against bad treatment against animals
Apr 10, 2015
Essay on Animals for class 1 | Pointwise
- My Best Friend Essay |For Class 3 | Class 2 Point wise
- Essay on Demonitization ( नोट बंदी) in India
- 90 Words 'MySelf' Essay for Kids ( Point wise ) 16 Lines
- My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
- 20 lines 'My Home' Essay for Class 1 , 2| Pointwise
- Holi Essay For School Kids , Class (std) 1,2,3,4 | Pointwise
- Essay on My Family for Class 1 , 2
- My Country Essay India For Kids for Class 1, 2
---- Featured Essay
Importance of water is much more for all living things. Many people now a days are facing water issues in various part of the many countri...
Recent Essays Submission
Recent topic will be posted only when any innovative topic submission will be received from the 'Essay Submit Form'